D365: "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource" while calling SharePoint API from plugin/custom workflow

Recently, we were working on calling SharePoint API from plugin. While getting the access token we received the following error: "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource". To fix this issue, we gave appropriate permission to the Application we had created in SharePoint for Server to Server … Continue reading D365: "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource" while calling SharePoint API from plugin/custom workflow

D365: Call SharePoint API from plugin/custom workflow C# – Part 2

In the previous post, we saw how to create an app in SharePoint and give necessary permission. In this post, we'll see how to use the app details in C# to connect to SharePoint API. We can use the below code to get the access token: private static string TENANT_ID; private static string CLIENT_ID; private … Continue reading D365: Call SharePoint API from plugin/custom workflow C# – Part 2

D365: Call SharePoint API from plugin/custom workflow C# – Part 1

In this series of post, we'll see how we can call SharePoint API from plugin or custom workflow using C# to retrieve number of documents uploaded to SharePoint for a particular record, albeit we can do any other operation connecting to SharePoint API. To use SharePoint API, we need to create an Application in SharePoint … Continue reading D365: Call SharePoint API from plugin/custom workflow C# – Part 1

Add specific tag to the XML file only if it doesn’t exist using XSLT

Recently, while working on XML source component of SSIS Kingswaysoft, we got a requirement that there could be a scenario in which a specific tag would be missing in the XML source which is mandatory. We were supposed to add the tag if it's missing in the input XML. There could me many other ways … Continue reading Add specific tag to the XML file only if it doesn’t exist using XSLT