Recently, while importing a solution to target instance, we got an error saying “The datafieldname attribute sab_disablerecordon for control is not valid for create” and the solution import failed.
After investigating this issue, we figured out that in the source environment, the field ” sab_disablerecordon ” was used on Quick create form for that entity. Also, this field is a calculated field which doesn’t make sense to be put on a quick create form.
Removing this field from the quick create form, exporting the solution and importing it again to target instance worked this time.
Hope it helps!!