Recently, we copied a production environment to sandbox environment. Then, I was working on a requirement on the sandbox environment for which I created a power automate. The trigger was on create of a record.
After creating the power automate, when I tested the functionality, for some reason the power automate was not getting triggered at all. After going through the power automate several times, I couldn’t find anything suspicious.
Then, I thought something was fishy. Just to verify nothing’s wrong with the environment, I created a simple power automate on create of Contact record. Eventually, that didn’t trigger as well.
After scratching my head for some time, I thought of checking Environment Settings as the environment was recently copied from Production. And to this what I found was the Administration mode was not disabled.
Disabling Administration mode, when I tested the functionality, the power automate got triggered successfully.
Hope it helps !!
One thought on “D365: Why my Power Automates are not being triggered”